Subaru Lemon Law
Subaru Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Subaru vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Subaru owners for all sorts of problems. Here are some of the most common problems:
- Oil light indicating a problem with oil burning or consumption (Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Legacy, and Subaru Outback).
- Leaks of water, coolant, or turbo fluid (Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, and Subaru Outback).
- Engine stalling or dying while in operation (Subaru Forester and Subaru Outback).
- Vibration of the front end, rear end, or steering column (Subaru Impreza, Subaru Legacy, Subaru Outback, and Subaru Tribeca).
- Issues with transmission, including hesitating, jerking, slamming, and humming (Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Tribeca, and Subaru Impreza WRX).
- Dash lights illuminated – especially the check engine light (Subaru Forester, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Legacy, and Subaru Tribeca).
- Car does not start or takes a long time to start (Subaru Impreza and Subaru Tribeca).
- Steering alignment issues (Subaru Outback).
- Issues with sunroof/moonroof, most notably sticking or jamming (Subaru Outback).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.