Chevrolet Lemon Law Problems
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Chevrolet, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to many car owners every year.
Over the years, we've helped numerous owners with their Chevrolet Lemon Law claims for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Potential brake leaks (Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans).
- Faulty automatic transmission (Chevrolet Cruze sedan).
- Steering wheel issue (Chevrolet Cruze).
- Power steering issue (Chevrolet Cobalt).
- Loose windshield wiper nuts (Chevrolet Colorado).
- Defective rear axle cross pin (Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Suburban, and Chevrolet Tahoe trucks).
- Heated washer fluid module (Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, and Chevrolet Traverse).
- Electrical problems (Chevrolet Trailblazer, Chevrolet Silverado, and Chevrolet Malibu).
- Ignition problems (Chevrolet Impala).
- Vibration Issues (Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Silverado)
- Antifreeze leak problems in Chevrolet Cruze.
- Transmission problems with Chevrolet Equinox.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Take our 30-second online Lemon Law quiz to determine if you qualify.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Legal help is completely FREE when you call Kimmel & Silverman.
Fill out this form and a representative of 1-800-LEMON-LAW will contact you within one business day about your lemon Chevy. Or phone us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).