Jeep Lemon Law
Jeep Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Jeep, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Jeep owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Water leaks via the doors, windows, vents, and roof (Jeep Commander, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Patriot, and Jeep Wrangler).
- Vibration and noise at high speeds or while braking, including the "death wobble" (Jeep Compass, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Patriot, and Jeep Wrangler).
- Engine stalling or not starting at all (Jeep Commander, Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, and Jeep Wrangler).
- Dashboard warning lights do not turn off (Jeep Compass, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Patriot, and Jeep Wrangler).
- Transmission issues (Jeep Cherokee and Jeep Grand Cherokee).
If you follow our blog, you know that the water leak problem has been a major issue for Jeep owners for the past several years.
The leaks happen in nearly every Jeep model and occur through nearly every possible opening in the vehicle. This can lead to mold and mildew that exasperate driver and passenger allergies (including asthma). Water leaks can also cause electrical shorts and other mechanical problems.
Kimmel & Silverman has helped more than 700 Jeep owners receive compensation for their leaky vehicles since 2008, and payments have included complete refund and brand new replacements!
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.