Toyota Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you’ve had persistent problems with your Toyota vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under your state Lemon Laws. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has assisted over 100,000 distressed drivers with our free legal help.
We have represented Toyota owners for all sorts of problems. Here’s a sampling of the most common cases:
- Excessive oil consumption (Toyota Camry, Toyota Corolla, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Prius, Toyota RAV4, Toyota Matrix).
- Paint peeling (Toyota Yaris, Toyota Tacoma, Toyota Avalon).
- Transmission failure (Toyota Corolla, Toyota Sequoia, Toyota Tundra, Toyota Matrix).
- Engine failure (Toyota RAV4, Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon Hybrid).
- Coolant leaks (Toyota RAV4, Toyota Avensis, Toyota Verso, Toyota Auris).
If you've tried to fix the same problem with your Toyota more than three times, or had problems over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.