Cadillac Lemon Law Problems
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Cadillac, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to many car owners every year.
Over the years, we've helped owners with Lemon Law claims for a wide variety of Cadillac problems, including these common issues:
- Loose rear axle cross pin (Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV, and Cadillac EXT).
- Faulty electronic climate control (Cadillac SRX).
- Power steering fluid problems (Cadillac SRX with 2.8-liter or 3.0-liter engines).
- Rear-suspension problems (Cadillac CTS).
- Problem with the heated washer fluid system (Cadillac Escalade, Cadillac ESV, and Cadillac EXT).
- Transmission issues including failure and shaking (Cadillac ATS, Cadillac CTS, Cadillac Escalade)
- Problems with the transmission shuddering and loss of speed with the Cadillac ATS.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Take our 30-second online Lemon Law quiz to determine if you qualify.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Legal help for your qualifying Cadillac Lemon Law claim is completely FREE.
Fill out this form and a representative of 1-800 Lemon Law will contact you within one business day about your lemon Cadillac. Or phone us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).