Land & Range Rover Lemon Law
Land Rover and Range Rover Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Land Rover or Range Rover vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Land Rover and Range Rover owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a list of the most common problems we see:
- Vehicle does not start (Range Rover and Range Rover Sport).
- Electrical problems, including heating/air conditioning, windows, door locks, and navigation/speaker systems (Land Rover LR2, Land Rover LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque, and Range Rover Sport).
- Issues with fuel gauges and fuel injectors (Land Rover LR2 and Range Rover).
- Engine malfunctions, including vibration, stalling, and shutting off (Land Rover LR4, Range Rover, Range Rover Evoque, and Range Rover Sport).
- Steering misalignment and vibration (Land Rover LR4).
- Noise coming from the tires, axles, or brakes (Range Rover and Range Rover Sport).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
To see if you qualify, check out our 30-second Lemon Law online quiz or fill out our Get Rid of Your Lemon form. You can also call us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.
Get rid of your lemon! Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for your FREE Lemon Law case review.