Tesla Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had continuous problems with your Tesla vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under the Lemon Law for your state. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 85,000 distressed drivers throughout the nation, including those dealing with defective Tesla vehicles.
We have represented Tesla owners for all sorts of problems, recovering repurchases and substantial refunds for our clients. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Noise or vibration coming from the suspension and transmission (Tesla X100D, Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3, Tesla Model S).
- Problems with the power windows, doors, and lift gate (Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S).
- Electrical problems with the touch screen (Tesla Model X).
- Wiring problems (Tesla Model 3).
- Water leaks and issues with the panoramic sunroof (Tesla Model S ).
- Car dies or does not start (Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S).
- Charger Issues (Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S).
- Issue with drivers assist and autopilot (Tesla Model X, Tesla Model S).
If you've tried to fix the same problem with your Tesla more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.