Lexus Lemon Law
Lexus Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Lexus vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Lexus owners for all kinds of problems. Here's a list of the most common issues we see:
- Transmission issues like hesitation (LS 460, RX350, LS 500)
- Transmission malfunctions (Lexus ES350, Lexus GS 350, Lexus GX 460, and Lexus IS 250).
- Check engine light on (Lexus ES300, Lexus ES330, Lexus GS300, Lexus GS450h)
- Dash lights illuminated, especially the brake system light and check engine light (Lexus GX 470 and Lexus IS 250).
- Vibration of the engine, wheels, doors, and sunroof (Lexus ES 350, Lexus GS 350, Lexus GX 460, Lexus IS 250, and Lexus LS 460).
- Brake problems, occasionally leading to excessive tire wear (Lexus ES 350, Lexus GS 350, Lexus ISF, and Lexus LS 460).
- Car does not start/battery was replaced (Lexus ES 350, Lexus LS 460, and Lexus RX 350).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.