Dodge Lemon Law
Dodge Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Dodge vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 85,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Dodge owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common ones:
- Sliding door scrapes paint off the side of the vehicle (Dodge Grand Caravan).
- Brake pads and rotors need frequent replacing (Dodge Caliber, Dodge Grand Caravan, and Dodge Journey).
- Surges when accelerating, occasionally leading to fishtailing (Dodge Durango).
- Steering misalignment (Dodge Caliber and Dodge Ram).
- Vibration of the axles, brakes, or steering column (Dodge Charger, Dodge Durango, Dodge Grand Caravan, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Ram).
- Leaks in the transmission, engine, or sunroof (Dodge Avenger, Dodge Caliber, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dart, Dodge Grand Caravan, and Dodge Ram).
- Dash lights turn on or don't turn off (Dodge Avenger, Dodge Caliber, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dart, Dodge Grand Caravan, Dodge Journey, Dodge Nitro, and Dodge Ram).
- Other electrical issues like broken gauges/sensors, malfunctioning locks/remote start, and poor radio/GPS reception (Dodge Avenger, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Charger, Dodge Dakota, Dodge Dart, Dodge Journey, and Dodge Ram).
- Problems with cruise control system (Dodge Journey).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.