GMC Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you’ve had persistent problems with your GMC vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under your state Lemon Laws. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has assisted over 100,000 distressed drivers with our free legal help.
We have represented GMC owners for all sorts of problems. Here’s a sampling of the most common cases:
- A/C stops working (GMC Sierra, GMC Yukon).
- Transmission failure (GMC Acadia, GMC Sierra, GMC Terrain).
- Excessive oil consumption (GMC Yukon, GMC Envoy, GMC Terrain, GMC Sierra).
- Faulty headlights and poor visibility (GMC Sierra 1500, GMC Sierra 2500, 2015 Yukon).
- Loss of engine power (GMC Acadia).
- Faulty airbag software (GMC Yukon, GMC Sierra, GMC Terrain).
If you've tried to fix the same problem with your GMC more than three times, or had problems over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.