Submit Information For Your FREE Lemon Law Case Review
Let our legal team help you get rid of your lemon car!
Do you think you're driving a lemon? We would be glad to review your case. Just complete the form below, and a representative will contact you within the next business day to answer any questions you have and to see if we can help with your lemon law claim.
Remember: This FREE case evaluation comes at no cost or obligation to you. Until we have your approval, we will not move forward with your claim.
Only have a few minutes? Complete this short contact form for a FREE case review and quick callback.
Prefer to explain your situation over the phone? Call us 24/7 at 1-800-536-6652.
* Required Field
Why choose Kimmel & Silverman to handle your Lemon Law claim?
Our Lemon Law Firm helps drivers in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New York, Wyoming, Michigan, Tennessee, Washington D.C., West Virginia, and Ohio. If your vehicle was purchased and/or registered for the first time in any of these states, we want to assist you with your Lemon Law claim.
When you choose Kimmel & Silverman:
- You are receiving 100% cost-free legal representation.
- You are being represented by the largest and most successful Lemon Law Firm in the Northeast, backed by a team of knowledgeable, experienced attorneys and three ASE-certified experts. Unlike solo practitioners and smaller, less-experienced firms, our attorneys work together to form a strong legal strategy to help you recover the best remedy possible.
- In addition to working with government to revise and strengthen consumer legislation, our firm received Meritorious Recognition as part of the 2002 Louis M. Brown Award for Legal Access Competition presented by the American Bar Association’s Standing Committee on Delivery of Legal Services.
- Since 1997, we have worked first-hand with government officials in a continuing effort to strengthen consumer statutes.
- Our Firm's efforts have been featured on numerous television programs, radio news programs, and talk shows including Extra, Good Morning America, and the CBS Early Show. We've been written about in many newspapers and magazines throughout the nation, including Kiplinger, Consumer Reports, USA Today, and Black Enterprise.