Volvo Lemon Law
Volvo Lemon Law Help
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Volvo, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to many car owners every year.
We've helped owners with a number of Volvo Lemon Law cases. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Fuel pump issue (Volvo S60 sport sedans).
- Steering issue (Volvo XC90 and Volvo C30).
- Fuel cut-off issues (Volvo S80, Volvo S60, Volvo XC70, and Volvo XC60).
- Seat problem (Volvo S60 and Volvo V50).
- Navigational problem (Volvo V70).
- Airbag issues (Volvo S80, Volvo XC70, Volvo XC60, and Volvo V70).
- Backup Camera Freezing (Volvo XC90).
- Electrical Problems (all models).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Kimmel & Silverman represents Volvo owners throughout the country, so contact us to see what we can do for you. Or phone us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Legal help is completely FREE under the Lemon Law.