BMW Lemon Law
BMW Lemon Law Problems
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your BMW, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to many car owners every year.
Recently, we've helped BMW owners with all sorts of Lemon Law claims including:
- Fuel pump problems (BMW 335i, 135i, 535i, and X6 xDrive35i Sports Activity Coupes, Z4 roadsters with sDrive35i, and BMW X5).
- Power brake system leak (V8- and V12-powered BMW 5 Series, 6 Series, 7 Series).
- Insufficient clearance between seatbelt tensioners (BMW 1 Series coupes and convertibles).
- Faulty fuel level sensor (BMW 5 Series and 5 Series Gran Turismos).
- Improper rear brake discs (BMW X5/X6).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times (even if the problem is not included above), or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
To see if you qualify, check out our 30-second Lemon Law online quiz.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Legal help is completely FREE.