Chrysler Lemon Law
Chrysler Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Chrysler, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 85,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Chrysler owners for for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Engine stalling or shutting off altogether (Chrysler 200 and Chrysler Town & Country).
- Problematic noise coming from the brakes, doors, steering wheel, or engine (Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300, Chrysler Pacifica).
- Brakes malfunctioning or wearing out brake pads faster than usual (Chrysler Town & Country).
- Transmission vibrating, shuttering, leaking, or sticking (Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300, Chrysler Aspen, and Chrysler Town & Country).
- Issues with the remote start or push-to-start features Chrysler 300, Chrysler Sebring, and Chrysler Town & Country).
- Malfunctions with soft-top and hard-top convertibles (Chrysler 300 and Chrysler Sebring).
- Check engine light and other dash lights not turning off (Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300, Chrysler Aspen, Chrysler Crossfire, and Chrysler Town & Country).
- Leaks of oil, water, transmission fluid (Chrysler Pacifica and Chrysler Sebring).
- Chrysler Transmission Problems with Jeep Cherokee and Dodge Ram.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.