Ford Lemon Law
Ford Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Ford vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under the Lemon Law for your state. Kimmel & Silverman has provided cost-free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers since 1991, a number of whom came to us with defective cars, trucks, and SUVs manufactured by Ford.
We have represented Ford owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common ones:
- Issues with the MyFord Touch sync system, including music, navigation, and backup camera/sensor (Ford Edge, Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Flex, Ford Focus).
- Transmission jumping, lunging, lurching, or not functioning properly (Ford Fusion, Ford Taurus, Ford Expedition, Ford Ranger, Ford Focus, Ford Fiesta, Ford Escape, Ford F-series truck).
- Car does not start due to power loss, often caused by malfunctioning dashboard lights (Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Expedition, Ford Focus, Ford F-Series, Ford Fusion).
- Leaks of fuel, water, oil, coolant, and other fluids (Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Fiesta, Ford F-Series truck, Ford Mustang).
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, or steering column (Ford Flex, Ford Focus, Ford F-Series).
- Tire misalignment (Ford E-Series).
- Carbon Monoxide Leaking Into Cabin (Ford Explorer).
- Exploding Sunroof on various Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models.
- Ford Electronic Throttle Body Recall Affects Models Across The Brand.
Another common problem we've seen Ford owners encounter is having their car or truck out of service for an extended period of time due to repairs, recalls, or parts on backorder. Using the Lemon Law and various Federal Breach of Warranty Statutes, we have helped clients get compensation for the inability to use their automobiles.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty for your vehicle, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.