Suzuki Lemon Law
Suzuki Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Suzuki vehicle or motorcycle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Suzuki owners for all kinds of problems. Here's a list of the most common problems we see:
- Trouble starting the vehicle, including push-to-start (Suzuki Grant Vitara, Suzuki Kizashi, and Suzuki SX4).
- Paint scratching or chipping repeatedly (Suzuki Grand Vitara and Suzuki Kizashi).
- Transmission problems, including noise, smoke, and the inability to change gears (Suzuki Grand Vitara, Suzuki Kizashi, and Suzuki SX4).
- Vibration of the brakes, transmission, and front/rear end (Suzuki Grand Vitara, Suzuki Kizashi, and Suzuki Equator).
- Transmission issues like jumping out of gear (Suzuki Forenza)
- Dash lights illuminating, especially the check engine light and air bag light (Suzuki Kizashi, Suzuki SX4, and Suzuki XL-7).
- Other electrical problems, including air conditioning, sunroof, radio, and navigation system malfunctions (Suzuki Grand Vitara, Suzuki Kizashi, and Suzuki SX4).
- Motorcycle airbags popping out when they shouldn't be (Suzuki XL-7).
Note: Suzuki filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and announced that the company would stop selling cars in the United States. Suzuki said that all warranties would be honored, and Federal Warranty Laws and State Lemon Laws will still apply.
One major effect of the bankruptcy is it could make spare parts harder to acquire. This could mean your vehicle may be out of service for a longer period of time, strengthening your Lemon Law case.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.