Mini Lemon Law
Mini Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Mini vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Mini owners for all sorts of problems, including these common ones:
- Sunroof, convertible top, and window issues (Mini Cooper).
- Car stalls, overheats, or dies while in operation (Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper S, and Mini Countryman).
- Illumination of the check engine light or other dash lights (Mini Cooper, Mini Cooper S, and Mini Countryman).
- Problems with the tire pressure monitoring system and brake system (Mini Clubman, Mini Cooper, and Mini Countryman).
- Leaks of water, oil, fuel, or other fluids (Mini Cooper).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.