Fiat Lemon Law
Fiat Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Fiat vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 100,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Fiat owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases::
- Vehicle does not start (Fiat 500 Pop, Fiat 500 Sport and Fiat 500 L).
- Transmission problems, including popping, jolting, jumping, and stalling (several Fiat 500 models, especially the Fiat 500 Abarth).
- Dash lights illuminated, for example the airbag light or check engine light (Fiat 500 Sport and other Fiat 500 models).
- Leaks coolant, antifreeze, or water (Fiat 500 Lounge and Fiat 500 Pop).
- Chipping, bubbling, or peeling of paint (Fiat 500 Sport and other Fiat 500 models).
- Complete loss of power on the dashboard, killing the fuel gauge, speedometer, and temperature gauge (Fiat 500c).
- See also Fiat 500 Problems Abound.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
To see if you qualify, check out our 30-second Lemon Law online quiz or fill out our Get Rid of Your Lemon form. You can also call us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.
Get rid of your lemon! Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652 ) for your FREE Lemon Law case review.