Kia Lemon Law
Kia Lemon Law Help
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Kia, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to countless Kia owners every year.
Over time we've helped Kia drivers with their lemons, resolving all sorts of problems including these common ones:
- Transmission issue (Kia Sorento crossover with 2WD and 2.4 liter four cylinder engine).
- Rear brake problems (Kia Sorento SUVs).
- Wiring problem (Kia Soul and Kia Sorento).
- Fuel tank problem (Kia Spectra LD).
- Faulty shift cables (Kia Optima).
- Improper rear brake discs.
If you've tried to fix the same Kia problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
To see if you qualify, check out our 30-second Lemon Law online quiz.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Under the Lemon Law, legal help is completely FREE.
Fill out this form and a representative of 1-800-LEMON-LAW will contact you within one business day about your lemon Kia. Or phone us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).