Chevrolet Lemon Law
Chevrolet Lemon Law Problems
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Chevrolet, you may be entitled to compensation. Kimmel & Silverman provides free Lemon Law help to many car owners every year.
Over the years, we've helped numerous owners with their Chevrolet Lemon Law claims, including:
- Potential brake leaks (2011 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vans).
- Faulty automatic transmission (2009-2011 Chevrolet Cruze sedan).
- Steering wheel issue (2011 Chevrolet Cruze).
- Power steering issue (2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt).
- Loose windshield wiper nuts (2011 Chevrolet Colorado).
- Defective rear axle cross pin (2011 Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Colorado, Chevrolet Silverado, Chevrolet Suburban, and Chevrolet Tahoe trucks).
- Heated washer fluid module (2007-2009 Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Silverado 3500, Chevrolet Suburban, Chevrolet Tahoe, and Chevrolet Traverse).
- Electrical problems (2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer, 2004 Chevrolet Silverado, and 2002 Chevrolet Malibu).
- Ignition problems (2005 Chevrolet Impala).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Take our 30-second online Lemon Law quiz to determine if you qualify.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Legal help is completely FREE when you call Kimmel & Silverman.
Fill out this form and a representative of 1-800-LEMON-LAW will contact you within one business day about your lemon Chevy. Or phone us at 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652).