Ford Lemon Law
Ford Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Ford vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Ford owners for the following problems:
- Issues with the MyFord Touch sync system, including music, navigation, and backup camera/sensor (2011-2012 Ford Edge, 2011-2012 Escape, 2011-2012 Ford Explorer, 2011-2012 Ford Flex, 2011-2012 Ford Focus).
- Transmission not functioning properly (2007 Ford E-Series, 2008 Ford Econoline, 2007-2012 Escape, 2009-2011 Ford Expedition, 2008-2013 Ford Explorer, 2012 Ford Fiesta, 2009-2010 Ford Flex, 2012 Ford Focus, 2007-2010 Ford Fusion, 2008-2010 Ford Taurus).
- Car does not start due to power loss, often caused by malfunctioning dashboard lights (2009-2010 Ford Edge, 2010-2013 Ford Escape, 2009-2010 Ford Expedition, 2007-2012 Ford Focus, 2007-2012 Ford F-Series, 2010-2013 Ford Fusion).
- Leaks of fuel, water, oil, coolant, and other fluids (2009-2011 Ford Escape, 2007-2012 Ford Explorer, 2011 Ford Fiesta, 2007-2012 Ford F-Series truck, 2007-2012 Ford Mustang).
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, or steering column (2012 Ford Flex, 2011 Ford Focus, 2007-2013 Ford F-Series).
- Tire misalignment (2010 Ford E-Series).
- Malfunctioning brake system (2008 Ford Edge).
Another common problem we've seen Ford owners encounter is having their car or truck out of service for an extended period of time due to repairs, recalls, or parts on backorder. We have helped clients get compensation for the inability to use their automobiles.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.