Ford Lemon Law
Ford Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Ford vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under the Lemon Law for your state. Kimmel & Silverman has provided cost-free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers since 1991, a number of whom came to us with defective cars, trucks, and SUVs manufactured by Ford.
We have represented Ford owners for the following problems:
- Issues with the MyFord Touch sync system, including music, navigation, and backup camera/sensor (2011-2015 Ford Edge, 2011-2015 Escape, 2011-2015 Ford Explorer, 2011-2015 Ford Flex, 2011-2015 Ford Focus).
- Transmission jumping, lunging, lurching, or not functioning properly (2010-2014 Ford Focus, 2011-2014 Ford Fiesta, 2010-2014 Ford Escape, 2009-2014 Ford F-series truck).
- Car does not start due to power loss, often caused by malfunctioning dashboard lights (2009-2014 Ford Edge, 2010-2014 Ford Escape, 2009-2014 Ford Expedition, 2009-2014 Ford Focus, 2009-2014 Ford F-Series, 2010-2014 Ford Fusion).
- Leaks of fuel, water, oil, coolant, and other fluids (2009-2014 Ford Escape, 2009-2012 Ford Explorer, 2011-2013 Ford Fiesta, 2009-2015 Ford F-Series truck, 2009-2013 Ford Mustang).
- Vibration in the axles, transmission, or steering column (2012 Ford Flex, 2011 Ford Focus, 2009-2013 Ford F-Series).
- Tire misalignment (2010 Ford E-Series).
Another common problem we've seen Ford owners encounter is having their car or truck out of service for an extended period of time due to repairs, recalls, or parts on backorder. Using the Lemon Law and various Federal Breach of Warranty Statutes, we have helped clients get compensation for the inability to use their automobiles.
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty for your vehicle, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.