Nissan Lemon Law
Nissan Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Nissan vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
Having Nissan Altima transmission problems? Having other Nissan problems?
If your Nissan Altima had or is having transmission problems, you're not alone! Among other issues, there have been recent consumer complaints of Nissan Altima transmission problems that have been troubling drivers since 2013.
Want to determine whether the Nissan you're driving qualifies as a lemon? Try our Lemon Checker!
We have represented Nissan owners for common problems such as:
- Transmission issues including hesitation, leaking, jerking, and shifting on its own (Nissan Altima, Nissan Cube, Nissan Juke, Nissan Murano, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Rogue, Nissan Sentra, and Nissan Z).
- Tire problems, including vibration, noise, misalignment, or illumination of the tire pressure light (Nissan Armada, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Maxima, Nissan NV, Nissan Sentra, Nissan Titan, Nissan Xterra, and Nissan Z).
- Electric vehicle not getting fully charged (Nissan Leaf).
- Malfunctions with the sunroof, trunk, doors, or windows (Nissan Armada, Nissan Murano, Nissan NV, Nissan Quest, Nissan Versa, and Nissan Xterra).
- Leaks of water, oil, coolant, or fuel and other fuel tank problems (Nissan Altima, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Juke, Nissan Murano, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Quest, Nissan Sentra, and Nissan Titan).
- Issues with heating and air conditioning systems (Nissan Armada, Nissan Maxima, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Versa, and Nissan Xterra).
- Illumination of the check engine light or other warning lights (Nissan Altima, Nissan Cube, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Murano, Nissan Pathfinder, Nissan Rogue, Nissan Sentra, and Nissan Z).
- Car does not start (Nissan Cube, Nissan Frontier, Nissan Juke, Nissan Maxima, and Nissan Titan).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation. Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.