Chrysler Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800- LEMONLAW or 1-800-536-6652 for help
If you've had ongoing problems with your Chrysler, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free lemon law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Chrysler owners for the following problems:
- Engine stalling or shutting off altogether (2011-2012 Chrysler 200; 2007-2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser; 2008-2012 Chrysler Town & Country)
- Problematic noise coming from the brakes, doors, steering wheel, or engine (2011-2012 Chrysler 200; 2009 Chrysler 300; 2008 Chrysler Pacifica)
- Brakes malfunctioning or wearing out brake pads faster than usual (2008-2011 Chrysler Town & Country)
- Transmission vibrating, shuttering, leaking, or sticking (2008-2012 Chrysler 300; 2009 Chrysler Aspen; 2007-2012 Chrysler Town & Country)
- Issues with the remote start or push-to-start features (2010-2011 Chrysler 300; 2008 Chrysler Sebring; 2010 Chrysler Town & Country)
- Malfunctions with soft-top and hard-top convertibles (2011 Chrysler 300; 2008-2009 Chrysler Sebring)
- Check engine light and other dash lights not turning off (2011-2012 Chrysler 200; 2008-2012 Chrysler 300; 2008 Chrysler Aspen; 2008 Chrysler Crossfire; 2007-2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser; 2011-2012 Chrysler Town & Country)
- Leaks of oil, water, transmission fluid (2008 Chrysler Pacifica; 2008-2009 Chrysler Sebring)
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law. To see if you qualify, check out our 30-second lemon law online quiz or fill out our Get Rid of Your Lemon form. You can also call us at 1 800 LEMON LAW (1-800-536-6652).
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely free.