Lemon Laws Consumer Statutes
Lemon Laws & Consumer Statutes
Understanding the Lemon Law
- Lemon Law Summary Reference (all states)
- California Lemon Law
- Connecticut Lemon Law
- Florida Lemon Law
- Delaware Lemon Law
- Illinois Lemon Law
- Indiana Lemon Law
- Kentucky Lemon Law
- Maryland Lemon Law
- Massachusetts Lemon Law
- Michigan Lemon Law
- Minnesota Lemon Law
- Missouri Lemon Law
- New Hampshire Lemon Law
- New York Lemon Law
- New Jersey Lemon Law
- Ohio Lemon Law
- Pennsylvania Lemon Law
- Tennessee Lemon Law
- Wyoming Lemon Law
- Wisconsin Lemon Law
- Washington D.C. Lemon Law
State Lemon Law Statutes
- Pennsylvania Lemon Law Statute
- Delaware Lemon Law Statute
- Massachusetts Lemon Law Statute
- Ohio Lemon Law Statute
- Connecticut Lemon Law Statute
- New Hampshire Lemon Law Statute
- New Jersey Lemon Law Statute
- New York Lemon Law Statute
- Maryland Lemon Law Statute
- Washington D.C. Lemon Law Statute
- Wyoming Lemon Law Statute
- Michigan Lemon Law Statute
- Tennessee Lemon Law Statute
- Wisconsin Lemon Law Statute
Lemon Law Resources
- Lemon Law America – a national website that informs consumers on Lemon Laws for each state and provides consumer links to Lemon Law attorneys, many of whom offer free legal representation.
- Lemon Law Source – California Lemon Law Attorney Michael Saunders created this national Lemon Law website, which includes a directory of attorneys from across the nation, as well as message boards to post car problems and seek solutions.
- International Association of Lemon Law Administrators – an organization dedicated to ensuring an honest, safe, informed marketplace, and promoting consumer and business responsibility in a competitive economy.
- Computer Lemon Law – a Kimmel & Silverman site dedicated to the creation of a Lemon Law for computers, including a petition for a proposed bill.
- Motorcycle Lemon Law – a Kimmel & Silverman blog with information about how the Lemon Law applies to motorcyclces in different states, motorcycle recalls and consumer complaints about motorcycles by make and model.
- Krohn & Moss provides free Lemon Law case review for the several states. Research your Lemon Law rights and call their toll-free number to get rid of your lemon.
- Norman Taylor & Associates – Over 19 years of experience in California Lemon Law and thousands of successful cases.
- Car Complaint Index – updated every year by consumer advocate Jack Gillis from the Center for Auto Safety featuring the vehicles that receive the most complaints.
Consumer Statutes & Services
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) – The FDCPA is a federal law that protects consumers from debt collector harassment.
- Motor Vehicle Cost Information Act – a Kimmel & Silverman site with information about Odometer Rollback (ODO Rollback), a common dealer fraud practice.
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) – The FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave.
- Wrongful Termination Help – a service of Kimmel & Silverman, we can help you recover damages from a wrongful termination such as a violation of the FMLA.
Click here to e-mail us a Lemon Law question – If you have a Lemon Law or breach of warranty question, please don't hesitate to e-mail us. Be sure to include your daytime phone number, including area code.