Hyundai Lemon Law
Hyundai Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Hyundai, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Hyundai owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common problems we see:
- Tire and axle alignment (Hyundai Accent, Hyundai Santa Fe, and Hyundai Sonata).
- Car does not start, especially in cars with push-to-start option (Hyundai Accent and Hyundai Sonata).
- Fuel consumption significantly worse than advertised estimation (Hyundai Elantra).
- Windshield cracking (Hyundai Equus and Hyundai Santa Fe).
- Sunroof cracks, leaks, and other malfunctions (Hyundai Sonata and Hyundai Veloster).
- Axle looseness/rattling (Hyundai Entourage, Hyundai Equus, Hyundai Santa Fe, and Hyundai Tucson).
- Vibration of the steering column (Hyundai Santa Fe and Hyundai Sonata).
- Leaks of water, oil, fuel, antifreeze, and other fluids leading to stains and odors (Hyundai Elantra and Santa Fe).
- Headlights, tail lights, and trunk lights do not turn on (Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Tucson, Hyundai Veloster, and Hyundai Veracruz).
- Check engine light, airbag light, tire pressure light, and battery light stay on (Hyundai Genesis, Hyundai Santa Fe, Hyundai Sonata, Hyundai Tucson, and Hyundai Veloster).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.