Honda Lemon Law
Honda Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Honda vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Honda owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Brake malfunctions (Honda Accord, Honda CR-V, Honda Civic, and Honda Odyssey).
- Steering issues, including vibration, noise, and misalignment (Honda Accord, Honda CR-V, Honda Odyssey, Honda Pilot, and Honda Ridgeline).
- Electrical problems with windows, doors, and center console. Also affected are remote unlock function and radio/navigation/Bluetooth systems (Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Odyssey, and Honda Pilot).
- Transmission stalling, jerking, hesitating, or clunking (Honda Accord, Honda CR-V, Honda Civic, Honda Odyssey, and Honda Ridgeline).
- Leaks of water, fuel, coolant, or other fluids (Honda Accord, Honda Fit, and Honda Odyssey).
- Oil consumption issues (Honda Accord, Honda Civic, and Honda Pilot).
- Dash lights, especially the check engine light and vehicle stability light, illuminated – sometimes leading to a dead battery (Honda Accord, Honda CR-V, Honda Civic, Honda Fit, Honda Odyssey, Honda Pilot, and Honda Ridgeline).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.