Acura Lemon Law
Acura Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had continuous problems with your Acura vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation under the Lemon Law for your state. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 80,000 distressed drivers throughout the nation, including those dealing with defective Acura cars and SUVs.
We have represented Acura owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Noise or vibration coming from the wheels, suspension, or steering column (Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura TL, Acura TSX).
- Illumination of dash warning lights, especially the battery light and oil light (Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura TL, Acura TSX).
- Electrical problems with the entertainment system, air conditioning, horn, and heated seats (Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura TL, Acura TSX).
- Water leaks, oil leaks, and oil consumption issues (Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura TL, Acura TSX).
- Car dies or does not start (Acura ILX, Acura TL).
- Transmission problems, especially stalling, hesitating, lunging, lurching, and grinding (Acura RDX, Acura TL, Acura TSX, Acura TLX).
- Takata airbag recall.
If you've tried to fix the same problem with your Acura more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under the manufacturer warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.