Lemon Law Help and FREE Information
Welcome to the online home of 1-800-LEMON-LAW, your authority on Lemon Law and Federal Warranty Law. Since 1991, the firm of Kimmel & Silverman has provided 100% cost-free legal service to more than 75,000 distressed drivers with defective vehicles. Learn how we can help you!
Is Your Car a Lemon?
Don't waste another minute of your time. Learn whether you have a potential Lemon Law car claim in a matter of seconds with our Lemon Checker.
Our firm has helped over 75,000 drivers get back on the road to recovery. Let us help you too!
What is the Lemon Law?
Lemon Laws vary by state. Both State Laws and Federal Warranty Statutes are designed to provide relief to distressed drivers whose cars, trucks, and motorcycles are in the shop repeatedly for the same repair or for an extended period of time.
Any car, truck, or motorcycle can be defective and may fall under Federal and/or State Laws. Throughout our 24 years in business, we have represented consumers and have succeeded in claims against almost every manufacturer out there.
What Should You Do if You Bought a Lemon?
If you think you have a Lemon car or Breach of Warranty Claim, fill out our Get Rid of Your Lemon form, or call 1-800-536-6652 to speak with a representative. We will evaluate your case free of charge. Both the Lemon Law and Federal Warranty Laws offer FREE legal help, with the manufacturer (the warrantor) paying all fees and costs ON TOP OF your recovery.
There is no cost and no risk to you. Many claims are resolved in a timely manner, and you are free to drive your vehicle throughout the process.
Driving a Used Car?
If your used car is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty (original, extended, or powertrain) and you’ve been back to the shop for repetitive repairs, you still have rights under a federal law called the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act. You could be entitled to significant monetary compensation, plus you get to keep the car. Representation under the Magnuson–Moss Warranty Act is 100% cost-free.
Why Choose Kimmel & Silverman?
With seven full-service offices, eleven experienced attorneys, three ASE-certified automotive experts, and a support staff of over 30 paralegals, clerks, and administrators, we are determined to help you reach the best outcome possible.
We are the only Lemon Law Firm in the nation to be honored by the American Bar Association.
- Why Use the Auto Lemon Law?
- Choosing a Lemon Law firm? - Read this to avoid a sour experience.
- Beware of "Spot Delivery" - Has your dealer threatened to repossess your new car because they could not obtain financing?
- Lemon Dodger Worksheet - Buying a used car? Avoid problems BEFORE they occur.
- 2015 Car Complaint Index - Which cars receive the most complaints per sales?
- 2014 Best Bets - From minivan to sedan to compact to pickup truck, we have you covered.
- "I was delightfully surprised at the ease of the entire process." - View our client testimonials.
- Lemon Law Resources - Additional consumer, legal, and automotive resources.