Lexus Lemon Law
Lexus Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Lexus vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 75,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Lexus owners for the following problems:
- Transmission malfunctions (2007-2009 Lexus ES350, 2010 Lexus GS 350, 2010 Lexus GX 460, 2008-2009 Lexus IS 250).
- Dash lights illuminated, especially the brake system light and check engine light (2009 Lexus GX 470, 2007-2009 Lexus IS 250).
- Vibration of the engine, wheels, doors, and sunroof (2008-2012 Lexus ES 350, 2008 Lexus GS 350, 2011 Lexus GX 460, 2007-2010 Lexus IS 250, 2007-2008 Lexus LS 460).
- Brake problems, occasionally leading to excessive tire wear (2007-2012 Lexus ES 350, 2007-2008 Lexus GS 350, 2008 Lexus ISF, 2007-2010 Lexus LS 460).
- Car does not start/battery was replaced (2008 Lexus ES 350, 2010 Lexus LS 460, 2007-2012 Lexus RX 350).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.