Audi Lemon Law
Audi Lemon Law Information
Call 1-800-LEMON-LAW (1-800-536-6652) for help!
If you've had ongoing problems with your Audi vehicle, you may be entitled to compensation. Since 1991, Kimmel & Silverman has provided free Lemon Law help to more than 80,000 distressed drivers.
We have represented Audi owners for all sorts of problems. Here's a sampling of the most common cases:
- Oil consumption, including illumination of the oil light (Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi A6, Audi A7, Audi Q5, Audi R8, Audi S4, Audi S5).
- Headlights sporadically turn off while driving (Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi Q7, Audi TT).
- Transmission malfunctions, including sticking, jerking, and hesitation (Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi S5, Audi TT).
- Vibration/noise in the axles, steering column, or brakes (Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q7).
- Issues with sunroof, convertible top, or windows (Audi A4, Audi A5, Audi A8, Audi Q7, Audi TT).
- Water leaks (Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q7, Audi TT).
- Dash lights illuminated, especially check engine light (Audi A3, Audi A4, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Audi Q7, Audi S5, Audi S6, Audi TT).
If you've tried to fix the same problem more than three times, or over an extended period of time, and you're under MANUFACTURER warranty, you may be entitled to significant compensation through your State Lemon Law or Federal Warranty Law.
Compensation could include a new car, a full refund, or you could keep your existing car and receive monetary compensation.
Best of all, legal help from Kimmel & Silverman is completely FREE.